Orthodontic Treatment for Adults in Lawrenceville & Loganville
If you didn’t get braces as a kid, didn’t wear your retainers, or started with braces but never quite reached the end, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered at Koch Orthodontics in Lawrenceville and Loganville! Orthodontic technology has come a long way in the last few years, and treatment today is faster and more comfortable than ever. Wearing braces forever, wearing headgear, and crazy orthodontic contraptions are a thing of the past. Whether you want to fix your crooked smile or improve your bite for better dental health, we can help you achieve your goal in a reasonable amount of time at our state of the art orthodontic clinic.
Call us today as (770) 800-2324 to schedule a free consultation today!
Symptoms of Orthodontic Problems in Adults
- Crooked, crowded, or overlapping teeth
- Missing teeth or large gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth, overbite, or underbite
- Discomfort in chewing, biting, and speaking
- Excessive pressure on teeth and gums, leading to tooth loss
- Difficulty in cleaning between crooked or uneven teeth
- Tooth decay and gum disease, especially near gaps or crowded teeth
Some adults may even have bone loss around their teeth, as well as gum problems like gingivitis or periodontal disease. As an adult, you must make sure to get regular dental checkups to ensure your gums and bones are healthy while we move your teeth and make your smile perfect with orthodontic treatment.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment for Adults Help?
As you get older, orthodontic treatment can help by:
- Improving your self-esteem and giving you a more confident smile
- Straightening and aligning your teeth
- Helping teeth fit together for better biting and chewing
- Correcting unsightly overbites and underbites
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and bone loss
- Reducing abnormal pressure, grinding, and wear on teeth
- Helping you enhance your overall dental health and oral hygiene
We offer a variety of aesthetic and comfortable treatment options customized to your lifestyle, convenience and needs. The friendly team at Koch Orthodontics will happily answer any questions you may have, so give us a call at (770) 800-2324 to book an appointment today!
You can also contact us online at your convenience and a friendly staff member will be in touch shortly.
Over a Decade of Experience
Flexible Financing Options
Proud Partners with Local Organizations
State of the Art Technology
Great Patient Experiences & Results
I’ve been going to Koch Orthodontics for 13 years and they have always taken incredible care of me! The team is kind, they genuinely care about their patients, and they go out of their way to make you feel at home!” - McKade S.
“I had a wonderful first experience/consultation with Dr. Koch and the team. Everyone made me feel comfortable and welcomed me with open arms. I am glad I will be starting this journey with Dr. Koch and the team.”- Dominique H.
“Dr. Koch and his assistant Robin were awesome! Very friendly and efficient, and answered a lot of our questions- my daughter is the first in our family to get braces.”- Diane B.