Orthodontic Treatment for Teens in Lawrenceville & Loganville, GA
It’s common for teens to worry about their appearance, and the idea of braces might not appeal to them right away. However, because they are still growing, orthodontic treatment is easier now than it would be later in life. With modern self-ligating braces and clear aligners, orthodontic treatment for teens at Koch Orthodontics in Lawrenceville and Loganville, GA is now much better than a few years ago, both in appearance as well as results.
Symptoms of Orthodontic Problems in Teens
Teens won’t always tell you if they have a problem, especially if they fear becoming a “metal mouth” as a result. Help them understand that a few months of orthodontic treatment today will mean a confident smile for years to come!
Your teenager should get an orthodontic examination if they have:
- Crooked or overlapping teeth
- Large gaps between teeth
- Missing or crowded teeth
- Noticeable overbite or underbite
- Difficulty chewing, biting, and speaking
- Gaps between top and bottom teeth while biting
How Does Orthodontic Treatment in Teens Help?
Timely orthodontic treatment for teenagers can help by:
- Developing self-esteem and confidence in their appearance
- Regulating upper and lower arch width for an even smile
- Straightening and aligning permanent teeth
- Preventing depression, anxiety, and discomfort in social situations
- Guiding jaw development for facial symmetry
- Correcting unsightly overbites and underbites
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay and extractions later
- Preventing trauma or damage to protruding front teeth
- Improving speech problems caused by alignment or bite issues
Koch Orthodontics can transform your teen’s smile and perfect their teeth using state-of-the-art dental technology. Call us now at (770) 800-2324 and learn more about our Loganville and Lawrenceville teen orthodontic treatments.
Over a Decade of Experience
Flexible Financing Options
Proud Partners with Local Organizations
State of the Art Technology
Great Patient Experiences & Results
I’ve been going to Koch Orthodontics for 13 years and they have always taken incredible care of me! The team is kind, they genuinely care about their patients, and they go out of their way to make you feel at home!” - McKade S.
“I had a wonderful first experience/consultation with Dr. Koch and the team. Everyone made me feel comfortable and welcomed me with open arms. I am glad I will be starting this journey with Dr. Koch and the team.”- Dominique H.
“Dr. Koch and his assistant Robin were awesome! Very friendly and efficient, and answered a lot of our questions- my daughter is the first in our family to get braces.”- Diane B.